Job change is often a significant, and sometimes unexpected event.
There is a good chance you will face changes in your working life more than once. Despite the excitement of a new opportunity, you’ll have to consider personal, lifestyle and financial issues. Legislation and tax issues around redundancy and superannuation are notoriously complex and the approach you take might impact the benefits you receive, your lifestyle and wealth creation strategy.
Our Advisers can help you to:
- Clarify issues such as salary structures, superannuation or redundancy payments
- Consider questions around salary packaging opportunities and retirement savings
- In case of redundancy, make the most of your available cash, understand your expenses and review how you’re managing your debts
- Transfer your superannuation and insurance cover if you change super funds
- Based on your new personal financial situation, review if your insurance cover still reflects your new salary
To make certain you achieve the best outcomes, we work with other professionals including accountants, lawyers, and recruitment and career specialists when their services are required. A well-executed job change should ensure that your lifestyle goals and financial objectives are not compromised, but strengthened and enhanced.
"I want to understand how my career choices will impact my finances."
To make the most of your new career development or ensure you are prepared for change, get in touch today.