Money may be the last thing on your mind, but dealing with illness or disability can be financially stressful.
Nobody likes to think about the possibility of them suffering a serious injury or illness. You can’t foresee this happening, but you can make plans to support you and your family should the unexpected happen. Taking action if it happens and talking to an expert can help to alleviate the financial burden.
Our Advisers can help you to:
- Ensure you’re getting what you’re entitled (from your employer, your insurer or the government)
- Check your insurance policies to see whether they would cover bills or replace some of your income
- Get back on track and use a budget to sort out your financial priorities
- Find the right level of protection for your personal circumstances
- Explore better ways to pay for your protection, for example through super
At PSK, we build insurance protection into every financial plan. As part of the financial advice process, we also regularly review your arrangements to make sure you are adequately protected if the unexpected happens.
"Sorting out my finances has helped me to feel more secure and focus on my recovery."
To discuss your personal situation with a PSK Financial Adviser, get in touch today.