A fund that’s run by you, for you and other members of your SMSF.
A self-managed superannuation fund (SMSF) is a way you can save for your retirement. It is different to other super funds because it’s run by you. That means you can invest, manage and build your retirement savings as you choose. Whilst an SMSF will give you more control, it is important to understand the responsibilities that come with it.
Our Advisers can help you to:
- Establish an SMSF and construct your fund’s investment strategy
- Keep on top of administration and reporting requirements
- Monitor your fund and adjust investments to respond to market conditions
- Pool your super with family or other fund members to create cost savings
- Ensure your SMSF operates within legislative requirements
At PSK, we have expertise in SMSF management, compliance and administration and we can advise you on the suitability of self-managed super based on your personal circumstances. Whether you are starting out or have an existing SMSF, we can help.
"I want to find out if an SMSF is right for me. "
To explore your self-managed super options, get in touch today.