Relationship breakdown and divorce affect every aspect of your life, and there are many financial implications to consider.
Where there are children, considerations like meeting their future education needs, health care and other expenses all have to be discussed and agreed. The need to start again applies equally to people in de facto and long-term relationships, with challenging issues to be dealt with regarding finances and property.
Our Advisers can help you to:
- Take steps to reorganise your finances and tackle your money issues
- Work through settlement of property, superannuation and trusts, investments or companies
- Re-establish where your money comes from and where it goes
- Identify your new financial goals and work out a long-term plan to achieve them
- Review the ownership of life insurance policies and update your estate plan
By sitting down with one of our Financial Advisers, you can discuss your concerns and questions, tap into their experience and receive advice tailored to your personal situation. This provides you with real support when the challenges you face may be complex, and your life is taking a new direction.
"The emotional healing needs to settle, but at least I can tick off the finances."
To seek professional support during your changing family situation, get in touch today.